Monday, April 23, 2007

New Design

I've been on a crochet hiatus for the last couple of months while we moved into our new house. We are pretty much settled in, I still have a lot of unpacking and yarn unpacking to do! I did come across some of my yarn and decided to design a shrug for my daughter. I had not yet made her a shrug, and I've been receiving many email requests for an open summer shrug, so I took her favorite color - blue - and made her one! I am working on the sizing for the smaller two sizes also and will post the pattern to my website once I have finished writing it out! I made her this shrug on the 14th of this month, and she has worn it every day since - boy does it need a good wash! :o)



1 Comments:

Blogger grannybutterfly said...

I love this I would like to get the pattern and some of your other designs. How can I do that?

December 28, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home