Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sweetheart Fans Halter Top

I finished my newest halter top design for infants/toddlers! I will work this up in the larger sizes also in a different yarn, but this one is worked holding 2 strands of size 10 crochet cotton thread making this halter very lightweight on little ones.







So precious, I just love how it turned out!

I did open my etsy store under chellescrochet and then named my shop Luv 2 Crochet Designs. Thank you all for your suggestions! I will be listing the above halter top in my etsy store and auctioning it at eBay. The pattern will be posted on my website by this weekend. I have 2 other tops to write up the patterns for also.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait for this pattern, it is just adorable! I recently found your website and purchased some patterns, can't wait to be able to get the rest! You are a fabulous designer!

Sami Jo

May 12, 2007 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Alida Sharp said...

what a cute top... and and even cuter model!
www.prayandcrochet.blogspot.com
Alida

May 18, 2007 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Linda Mason said...

it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. clean-box-fans

August 1, 2018 at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home