Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Patriotic Top Done!

Whew! I worked on finishing up the pattern (I still had the original top as my guide) for the Patriotic Peasant Stye Top. I have the pattern written out for girls sizes 3/4 (22" chest size), 5/6 (24" chest size), and 7/8 (26" chest size), with instructions on how to crochet the top if your child has a smaller chest size but wears the larger size shirts.



This top was one of my favorites and Im glad I finally finished getting the design all written out! This top fit my daughter last 4th of July and still fits her this year! Gotta love that! :o)

Time to take my youngest to her gymnastics class! She's moving up to advanced preschool class next week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

What an adorable top!

May 30, 2007 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

Cute! What kind of yarn do you use for something like this? I would think that the regular stuff would be too sweaty in the summer. I'd really like to try to make one though.

May 31, 2007 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home