Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hooray for Crochet!

I finally finished writing up the Valentine Halter Top I started last year! Can you believe it? I had it all written up while I crocheted it except for the edging and the different sizes. It took me a year to finally sit down again and finish up the pattern. Good thing I still have the original crochet top to look at!



The new pattern can be found on my website. I hope you all enjoy it. It's mainly for intermediate crocheters who know how to change colors by picking up the yarn from the previous row, but if you are an experienced beginner (not just starting out crocheting), then hopefully my full color pictures showing how to do the color changes will work out just fine!

Thank you all for your patience with me while I was on a bit of a sabbatical from creating crochet patterns.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

I really like the top! Thanks for posting the pattern!

April 30, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

Looks nice I can't wait until I get paid so I can buy this pattern. I havetwo god daughter's who will love this top. Thank you so much.

May 1, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Leti said...

It was so nice to find your blog...you have wonderful thing in it.
Your model is so pretty.

July 12, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger TheHMC said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE this! thanks so much for sharing!

August 25, 2008 at 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all about crochet and have to say how wonderful I think your designs are! I need a little girl of my own so I can crochet all these fabulous designs for a special someone. Thanks for sharing your work!

January 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home