Monday, January 14, 2008

Halter Tops!

Well, it's getting to be that time again! The weather will be warm and it will be spring before we know it! Well, here in California the weather is already getting warmer. Those who remember, I said last year I believe that I was working on a Valentines Halter Top, but it was a hard pattern to write out because of the way it was worked. Well, I pulled the top out of my yarn closet and took pictures of it on my daughter. It still fits her! I have half of the pattern written out from when I was working the halter, so now I just need to finish the rest of the halter pattern and then I will post it on my website! This pattern can be for any spring or summer fun, just change the colors - or leave the colors the same and wear it anytime since it's not valentine specific!







6 Comments:

Blogger Crafty Christina said...

Its very cute! I love the ribbon accents!

January 15, 2008 at 4:45 AM  
Blogger Willow said...

I can't wait! It's so cute and I've not made "clothing" before. What type of yarn did you use?

We're in WNY and it's still cold and snowy here, but I want to get a jump on spring stuff!

January 16, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

These are adorable,,I have missed seeing your crochet items,,as they are really really cute,,but the Cabbage Patch outfits are right up there to,,keep up the beautiful work..

January 17, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's such a cute top, and your daughters are just so pretty!

January 26, 2008 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

Oh my gosh that is so pretty! You definitely have to have a pattern for that so I can make it for my soon to be and 7 year old god daughter's. Your daughter's are just shooting up like weeds and they are adorable.

January 27, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Is this for sale yet? I can't wait! It's beautiful!!

March 22, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home