Saturday, November 3, 2007

Making Money from Home

Hello! I am receiving a lot of emails and questions about how I am making money at home. I have posted my first 3 payments from this online business as proof that I am making money by doing this business, but Im still receiving questions and disbelief that this program works. So, Im going to make it even easier for you to see what it is I am doing in this online business.

I have other online businesses as well including crocheting and web design, but I wanted to share this with other stay at home or work at home moms who dont design crochet patterns or design websites, to help them earn some extra money from home too. Im not scamming you, honestly. I have a reputation to uphold with my crochet designs and web design business, the last thing I would do is scam you. I just thought I could help other moms make some extra money as I have done.

If you visit this website read the first page, then enter your name and email address (no obligation to sign up after doing this) to read more on what this is, I think it will help to explain this program a little better. Remember, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask!

In other news

My good friend is about to have her baby boy! I gave up on the knit blanket I was working on and have been busy working on a crochet baby blanket for him. I did make her the pooh bear tie blanket, but I still wanted to create a handmade blanket too, so I went the crochet route - hopefully to have it finished before he arrives - which could be any day now! Her youngest son is 11 years old already, so this baby is quite the little miracle! We are all very excited about his arrival!

I will share the baby blanket pattern with you once I have finished it. It's a very simple design, but is very pretty and works for a boy or a girl in different colors!

2 Comments:

Blogger StitchLuva and Yarn said...

just an fyi, i visited the site and got swampped with spam, tons of telemarket calls and even got a virus which may or may not be related but it all happened at the same time. when i asked one of the callers 'why are you all calling me?' he said because you said you want to make money. when i said i'm not interested he said 'well stay off the internet' and hung up on me. i was going to do a post on it but figured i would let you know first.

December 21, 2007 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That is very weird that you had that experience! I never had an experience like that when I signed up. Also, I never received spam emails from signing up with them. I created a new account with yahoo to do this program with, and I do get spam from doing offers while doing the program, but that is what the spam folder is for on there. However, I never received calls or spam from signing up for Project Payday and have not heard others receiving those either.

Im sorry for your experience!

January 9, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home