Friday, June 27, 2008

New Home!

We are finally moving into our new home here in CO. For those who dont know, we moved out of CA on May 26th and have been living in hotels since! We were very blessed to find a house to buy quickly with only a 3 week wait until closing.

Well, we close on our new home today (yay!) but I will be without internet access for the next few days. We leave the hotel room tomorrow morning, our internet company will be installing our internet on Tues, July 1st, so I will not have internet until then. Hopefully I will be able to get online to check my emails on Tuesday, but Im not positive so I might have to wait until Wed.

Any pattern orders received tomorrow thru Tues will be delivered as soon as I get my internet back. I may be able to take my husbands laptop to Starbucks or the base BX for their Wi-Fi settings, but I cant count on that LOL.

Please be patient with me as I go through this transition.

Thanks!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Cirka said...

WHERE in Colorado?? I'm in Grand Junction!

June 28, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger YarnThing said...

OMG...you are in CO? Where? I am in Arvada, CO...very close to Denver!!! I just got goose bumps knowing that you are that close!!!

xoxoxox
marly

June 28, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Sarah Jones said...

Welcome to Colorado!! The world just got smaller :) He He!! I hope the transition was smooth and you be back up and running real soon!

I'm not as close as the other wonderful ladies... but it is still sweet knowing that you are now here!

June 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi ladies! We are in CO Springs. I love it here :o) Jennifer, I think we are about an hour or more away from each other right?

Our stuff FINALLY arrives today, so it will be a busy day of unpacking :P

July 3, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Hi Chelle,
So pleased to hear from you. I thought you had left blog land. Hope you and your family enjoy your new home.

Jules

July 7, 2008 at 5:16 AM  
Blogger StitchLuva and Yarn said...

all the best in your new home. i look forward to ordering patterns when you get settled. i could use some infant patterns, hint :), as my daughter is expecting on oct 7th!

August 24, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's cool that you are close to some ladies who have the same interests! Still debating whether or not to visit in 4 weeks. Looking into land & real estate agents today . . .

September 4, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Emeraldmoon said...

Hi Chelle
Congrats on the move. Colorodo is a beautiful state. Hope that your ready for some cold winters, compared to Cali weather.
I noticed your website for patterns is not working. Are you going to have that up soon? Just wondering a friend wants to get some patterns from you.

September 12, 2008 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger Jenny's World said...

Good luck with your new hause. kisses from Madeira island.

October 10, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn Sass said...

Hi Chelle! How are things? Do you miss CA, or are you looking forward to a winter in CO? Thinking of you and hoping all is well. Miss your blog posts! Hugs to you!

October 21, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home