Monday, September 17, 2007

More Jewels!

I have been having fun lately with my jewels! I made my daughter a gymnastics bag for when she goes to her meets, she can put her warm up suit and grips in her bag. The team doesnt have a team bag yet, so I made her this so her coach doesnt have to carry around their warm up suits all evening while they compete!



Here's the shirt I bejeweled for myself when we go to the meets ~



And the girls' coach's shirt that I did for her ~



Now to make another bag for my other daughter with her name on it too! Just having a lot of fun with these :o)

Here's my silly girl at her first preliminary competition last week ~



Only 2 more sanctioned meets to go! Then she can relax and do the non sanctioned meets with my older daughter (who did not do the sanctioned meets).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home