Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Would you be interested?

If I created a tutorial on how to make crystal/beaded little girls earrings (ok, because I wear them too they arent just for little girls)? I thought about creating an e-book complete with plenty of pictures, list of tools & accessories needed to create the earrings, where I purchase my supplies, and offer it as a free e-book with any crochet pattern purchase. I love making these dangle earrings to match my crochet creations for my girls to wear.



My tutorial will show the wrap around post design, instead of it cutting off at the loop.

Let me know if this is something I should consider doing, or not.

Thanks for any input!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think that would be a great idea!

July 20, 2007 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

That's an excellent idea!

July 22, 2007 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Awesome idea! I love to make jewelry as well as crochet too!

August 5, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home