Thursday, August 9, 2007

SAHM's money opportunity!

Hello my fellow blog readers! I have come across a way to make extra money online! If you are interested, please email me at chellesgreens@yahoo.com and I will show you how you can make extra money too! There are 2 steps to making money, step 1 is very easy and you will get paid immediately upon completion. Step 2 is more advanced but after you have done step 1 a few times, you will see how you can then advance to step 2 to make even more money!

Being a stay at home mom to 4 kids, with homeschooling them for the first time this coming year, I needed something online I could do that didnt take a lot of my time. Creating designs and writing out the patterns certainly take up a lot of my time, and while I absolutely love designing, with my kids being home with me all day this school year, designing wont happen as quickly! I couldnt believe I came across this opportunity to make some extra money so easily!

Email me directly for more information, please do not post a comment here.



Thanks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabs Crochet World said...

I would love to know if you could email me at tabby5341@yahoo.com thank.

August 14, 2007 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I tried this money making idea and it really worked!

August 16, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

This is a great opportunity that really works! Chelle was extremely patient while walking me through the steps. I appreciate it, Chelle.

Tina

August 23, 2007 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Carrie's Completed Crochet said...

I found your blog through crochetville. I was reading about this extra money and would love info. being a mother of 4 and working a full time job and still not making ends meat this sound great. you can email me @ carrie.l.dyer@gmail.com

October 13, 2007 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home