Thursday, June 21, 2007

Purple Toes, Pizza, & Crochet

Well purple IS my favorite color :o)



The Lompoc Flower Festival is going on this week. My family and I help work the pizza booth for our church. We make french bread pizza *YUM* to sell. The pizza is SO good, and the fellowship is awesome.

Can you spot my husband?



I worked on a couple of water bottle holders for my girls during my very little free time! They would always hand ME their water bottles to hold for them, along with any papers, jackets, etc that they have with them. I thought it time they start carrying their own water bottles, and made some holders to make it easier for them. I designed these water bottle holders and will add the free pattern to my website this weekend.





I took some pictures of my cat today and thought I would share a photo with you :o) She's my sweetie, I've had her since she was 12 weeks old and she will be 4 years old this October. Tessa (short for Contessa) is a blue point ragamuffin and just the sweetest cat I've ever had.



This post is of all over the place in subjects, sort of like my life lately! Just doing a ton of things all at the same time, I know I need to slow down - after they all get finished! My friend is starting her jewelry business online (finally!), after selling locally the last couple of years. I had made her a website a long time ago when she expressed interest in starting one, so this week we finally got it up! There are only a few earrings at the moment, but we will be adding more pictures after the Flower Festival is over (pizza booth runs all day, and she's there for most of it!). Visit her and check out her jewelry at http://www.dovesjewels.com.

Until next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

What a cool idea for your water bottles! Can't wait to try the pattern for myself! Thanks for sharing.

June 22, 2007 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger Fern @ Life on the Balcony said...

The water bottle holder is a neat idea.

Your kitty is very cute! I am sitting here with my aunt's blue point Tonkinese on my lap, she is a sweet heart as well...

June 22, 2007 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

Cute water bottle holder I may have to try that out myself. The cat is lovely. But I must say...you have the cutest feet lol. I also love the tattoo, I'm such a scardy cat when it comes it getting a tattoo but yours is awesome.

July 8, 2007 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home