Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update

Thank you all so much for your well wishes thru commenting on my blog and thru all the emails I have received! I did start crocheting a cute little tank top while my girls were visiting me this summer, hoping to get it finished the next time I see them, it's a new design that I havent seen yet, but one that kept popping into my mind =)

I am doing well! Have not found a job yet but Im sure that will come with time. It's hard for someone who has been a stay at home mom for the last 12 years to try to get a job with no work experience in the last 5 years and no resume to deliver. Not to mention job openings are tight for anyone right now, even those who do have degree's and other job experiences!

I just wanted to post that I am doing well and I thank you all for your support! My girls did come visit me this summer, snapped this picture of us before they left.




Will keep you all updated! Until then, keep crocheting! =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn Sass said...

So glad to hear from you! Your girls are as beautiful as ever...you must miss them soooooo much! Keep in touch!

August 16, 2009 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Glad to hear your o.k., my prayers go out to you and your beautiful daughters.Happy Stitching,Amy

September 6, 2009 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Hilary Denise said...

I just decided to pop in and see how you're doing. I'm sorry to hear it's been a rough year. That's an adorable picture. I hope the job hunt is going well and look forward to reading more on your blog (this is antara from Crochetville, btw).

September 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Chelle,

I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. I ordered patterns from you ages ago, when you were first starting out designing. I then went through a major upheaval and lost contact with everyone. For some reason I was thinking about you today and looked up your site and so I read your blog, and found out how difficult things have been for you.

You're in my prayers, Chelle, and I hope you can write another blog post and let us know how you are doing.

March 1, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home